An invitation


You are invited to attend afternoon tea
at the HOUSE OF SUGAR
on March 3rd

To celebrate the first demonstration day of 2012
with Karen MacIver
Kate Mellis
Erika Gunter
Jenny Trueman
and many more talented crafters.

There will be cake, crafting and lots of chuckles.
One great day out to be had
come along and enjoy the fun.

Beautiful in store displays
to bring Easter and spring
into your home.

New product and special offers

Jewellery demonstration
New line "sew easy"
Craft fare table for those that love handmade things.


4 comments:

Carol Willis said...

I sooooo wish I lived within even an hours drive so I could attend. Good luck, I'm sure those that can get there will and will also have a fabulous time.

Caz x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sounds fabulous and if I lived nearer I would defo be attending but sadly too far away, sob sob.

Flutterby Trina said...

So wish I could come but A bit far to travel... maybe one day! x

Unknown said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
homemade baby shower invitations
regards.