Simply Adorable "Victoria"...

Welcome to the very last Monday in January! So...my question is...where did the month go??! Oh...I know...I've been busy tearing apart my craftroom...and then I went on a little vacay in the Caribbean! hehehe! But...guess what? Before I left, I made this "adorable" little DT card so I could share it with you today!


This little sweetheart is called "Victoria"! She's one of Sugar Nellie's "Simply Adorable" digital images...and you can find her HERE at Funky Kits.

Now, I will admit, like many of my Sugar Nellie DT sistahs and Sugar Bowl "Sweeties," I very much enjoy inking up rubber stamps. But...there are two things I just love about Sugar Nellie's Digi images...

They're sooooo easy to store... (they take up no physical "craftroom" space!)
and
The images are easily adjusted to fit your card design needs!

Cool, huh?! 

Now...if you'd like a bit more info on this card, a peek at a few more photos, and a little more info on my craftroom "progress" and vacay, please pop on over to my blog HERE.

And that's it for me, my sweet friends!! Have a fabulous week!! Hugs.
Pat

2 comments:

Daniele said...

this is simply adorable
hugs

freja said...

Beautiful card!