Love hand made

The best gifts are hand made and I am delighted that my crafty friend Erika comes up with something every time. A little cheating went on this year as my birthday approached she was crafty enough to look at the lovely things which I had pinned on PINTEREST and did her take on them. One of my gifts was this beautiful garland,{ I am so in love with garlands/buntings and banners at the moment} and it was done in one of my all time favourite paper collections from ghd which I can not longer get.



Erika knows me so well that she does not mind that I will put this in the store as part of a display,
 I have always shown off her pressies because I LOVE HANDMADE.xx

....and the beautiful things we have in PAPERCRAFTS is what makes us stand out
 from many other craft shops.
I don't think I have ever came across a shop with as many samples as we have,
 we are here after all to
 INSPIRE you to CREATE.

Karen

2 comments:

Erika said...

Glad you liked it Karen. Now got to make myself one in teal!!
Erika.

Shazza said...

it is gorgeous Karen, I saw it on Erika's blog. Love all the samples in your shop, they are fab x