Candy Winners!

 

Happy New Year to you all….I hope 2012 brings everything you would wish for!

I have two very lucky candy winners to announce tonight….

image

4. Jane

image

10. terriavidreader

 

Please email me your full name and address’ ladies and your sweet rubber candy will be on it’s way to you very soon!

Thanks so much to all of you for taking the time to enter and for your continued support….we couldn’t do it without you!

Need to run now, new stamp releases to organise……Smile

Luv’n’Hugs

Gayle x

6 comments:

Fiona said...

well done ladies!!

x

Aunty Sue said...

congrats to the winners and enjoy

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks so much! I'm a happy cardmaker right now!! I'll email my info.

Wiccababe said...

congrats ladies
looking forward to seeing the new stuff :)
Debz
x

Christine L said...

Congrats to both!
Hugs
Christine x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance hunni
and congrats to the 2 lucky ladies
hugs angelique