not just for Christmas...

Hi everyone Mina here and its my pleasure to show something sweet today, don't you love it when you can use a stamp all year round...well this little stunner is the beautiful Wish Upon a Star and all I needed to do is use a few tiny pearls and some glitter to make her for any occasion...I coloured her with Distress inks and teamed her up with these lush BasicGrey Little Black Dress papers (a Christmas present from the lovely Karen)...I added some glittery ribbon and a couple of pins to finish...don't forget when your looking at stamps if one takes your fancy don't be put off by a few snowflakes or holly, just adapt it and add a few things to make it for any occasion you need...Have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx

14 comments:

Angel-23 said...

I love this image, so cute and I like the way you have used distressed inks to colour her in. Everything compliments each other so well the papers are lovely.
Can I ask where the stamp is from please.
Thank you
Hugs Rachael xx

Angel-23 said...

Sorry I have since found your link for this digi stamp.
Thank you
Hugs Rachael xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Love the simplicity of this beautiful card! Helen x

Tracey T said...

Happy New Year Mina! What a beautiful card! I love this image and the Basic Grey papers - such lovely soft tones. Gorgeous! xx

Pat said...

Fabulous Mina! I love how you transformed this gorgeous SN image! Stunning! Hugs. Pat Frank

Janette said...

Oh Mina it is GORGEOUS, love the delicate colours, really fab....xx

Daniele said...

this looks stunning all in white
hugs

Sarah said...

She sure is a cutie - love the way you have changed her - so delicate too.
Hugs SarahS

Mea said...

Gorgeous card and image! :)

Maria said...

Lovely card Mina!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Sheila said...

Mina, This is gorgeous hun! Sheila:)X

Cindy Lou said...

This is such a darling image, you have done a great job choosing papers and colors to make this into one of the prettiest cards. Great job! Thanks for sharing and inspiring. Blessings :)

Tasha said...

Such a pretty card. The image is adorable.

Gunilla/Nilla said...

such a pretty card.....and when I bought this image that was just my thought that I could use her for more than christmas.

I have made a spring card with this cute little image.

Greetings from Sweden//Gunilla