Indulge Me A Little...

Good Morning Sugar Addicts!

Today I feel like a bit of self indulgence...and what better way to indulge myself than with a Sugar overdose :)
I have a huge pile of Sugar Nellie stamps and I love them all equally but there are some that really tug at my heartstrings and demand more of my love, attention and ink.
I'm sure by now everyone knows how much I adore Pippi Longsocks but did you know I also luvs Bella Bunting?

It gives ME enormous pleasure to introduce to you a whole host of lovely Bella's (in reverse alphabetical order this time) that I've pinched from the Sugar Bowl, the Sassy Blog and facebook.


This card has been made by Susie and is her entry into the Sugar Bowl challenge and the Facebook challenge.


This one is from Sweetie and DT girlie Pat.


I have this card on display in my craft room, some happy mail I received from Sweetie Maria Therese.


This card is from Sweetie Kiki.


Kathrin from the Simply Sassy blog created this card.


This one is from my Sugar Mama (and whip cracker)  Gayle.


Another Sweetie creation..this time Fiona.


And a card from Sweetie Erika.


And finally, this is from Cass, made for the facebook challenge.

These are all beautiful creations.
Aaaahhhhhhh.....I feel so much better now, thank you ladies :)

Hugs Elaine xx

10 comments:

Susie said...

Oh wow, thanks Elaine, for including my card in your Bella appreciation post! It's soooo interesting to see Bella coloured in so many different colour combos and everyone's cardmaking styles. Susie x

Irene said...

Isn't she CUTE and the cards are sooooo nice and give us lots of inspiration how to use this sweetie!!!

Have a lovely Sunday, Irene

Teresa said...

All stunning cards xx

Shazza said...

stunning cards, love them all and luvs Bella too x

sugarnellie said...

this is one of my fav's too Elaine. Krita's characters are so stinking cute! And bunting, well need I say more, luv it. A huge thank you to the sugar addict and DT memebers for fantastic creations. Our sweet family is the BEST!
Karen

Janette said...

All are fab cards Elaine, glad I never have to choose...lol..xx

Christine L said...

All gorgeous Elaine!
Hugs
Christine x

Paula (PEP) said...

I love it when you make one of these posts with the same image showcased with examples in very different styles.
Have a good week.
Paula (PEP)

Fiona said...

sorry Elaine...was having a few blogging issues yesterday....ooh look at all those Bella's...aren't they just fab!!

Fi
x

Unknown said...

golly how just one stamp can have so many choices brilliant loved them all hugs sassy