A Challenge...Or Two?

I have been snooping around blogland and you do love the new Puppy Love stamps as much as I do. I have seen them adorn many gorgeous cards...and you are so quick at inking up new rubber!


Ali's fabulous card uses the stamp Fifi Goes Shopping. Ali knows I love her CAS style, never cluttered and always very striking.


This beautiful card made with the image Trip To The Park is from someone very new to blogging...Karen... (No, not THE Karen but another Karen!) and this is the first card on her blog. Karen obviously has excellent taste in rubber :) If you have a minute to spare please go and visit her and say hi.

As much as I get excited to see new rubber being used, I still love to see the older images being shown some ink and this next card is the perfect example...


This is Fiona C's pretty card using the image Woodland Fairy.

So...what do all these fab cards have in common? They are all entries into the Sugar Bowl challenge. There is almost a week left to get your entry in and maybe you could be picked at random to win some free Sugar Nellie rubber.

But not only that..also they are all entries into the Facebook challenge, where there is a colour theme of blue/green/white. This is a weekly challenge and there is also free rubber to be won!
What are you waiting for??

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

6 comments:

Fiona said...

3 lovely cards to showcase Elaine...you have good taste!!

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Good examples of the new & the old - Woodland Fairy is a firm favourite of mine. Love the postal mark on that one. Very different styles all 3.
Paula (PEP)

Karen said...

Elaine I would like to thank you for picking out my card to show on this blog it gave me quite a boost to c my card on here once again thank you X

Shazza said...

fab cards Elaine, I have still to do mine :0(

Janette said...

They are all gorgeous Elaine.xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Aw jings thank you muchly lovely lady :O) Fab creations for the others

Ali x