Jelly Pip

Hi there, and Happy New Year to all of you. I hope the new year has been good so far.
For the card I will show you today I have used this oh so sweet little girl called Jelly Pip. I fell in love with her right away. You find her and a lot of other sweeties at Funky Kits.


This time I have stamped my image on craft cardstock, and colored it with Prisma colors. I love this way of coloring, and it is really not so hard. We all color in different ways, but this is how I do it: 
  I start with a very light color where I want the light to reflect. Then I use a really dark color where I want the darkest shadows to be, and I fill in the rest with different shades of the same color. I just work with the colors until I am happy with the result. It you haven’t tried to color on craft you should really give it a try. It is a lot of fun, and the Sugar Nellie stamps are perfect for it!
Here is a close up of lovely Jelly Pip, all dressed up in blue today.


And here is the inside of my card.



I wish you all a great and creativ weekend.
Hugs, Marianne.

9 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is stunning marianne....fab inspiration. You have coloured this sweetie beautifully.

Wishing you a fabulous 2012

Ali x

Marion said...

Wow! This is fabulous and I am going to have a go at colouring on kraft cardstock. Can I ask if you just use the pencils to blend or do you use Sansador and blending stump.
hugs
Marion

Pat said...

Oh Marianne...this is just exquisite! I love your coloring on craft paper...and thanks for the tip on how you color & shade!! Have a great weekend. Hugs. Pat Frank

Erika said...

Love it. Great colouring on craft.
Hugs Erika.

Unknown said...

wouw ,is beautiful colours
i have a good weekend
hugs marcelline

Daniele said...

such a stunner of a card
hugs

Chrissy said...

Oh! My...this is gorgeous Marianne, just beautiful..Love your colouring and the card design.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Ooooh she's gorgeous!
Hugs
Christine x

Shazza said...

wow this is just beautiful marianne x