two sugar lumps...

Good morning everyone, I hope wherever you are your warm it is so cold here and it rained for 12 hours solid on Sunday...I have two bits of sugary gorgeousness to show you today...my first one is one of the stunning Simply Adorables called Victoria, I love love love colouring these beauties, the hair is fantastic to colour and they always make me smile, I used up scraps of paper for my card...I must admit I have a real soft spot for Simply Adorables and if your having any problems using digi's with either markers or water colouring I have a tutorial for waterproofing them on my blog sidebar...the next beauty to show is one of the new Puppy Love release, I love every single one of these I use and each time I think its my favourite until I ink up another, this gorgeous little girl is called Trip to The Park I used some Prima Madeline papers and added a huge pink bow...I coloured both of these images with my usual distress inks all the details are on my blog as always...oh and btw I have some candy on offer too the links in my sidebar...whatever your up to today have a fantastic one
Mina xxx

2 comments:

Irene said...

ADORABLE!!!!!
The first one is just picture perfect romantic and the second one super cute!!
I got my Sugar Nellie prize in the mail this morning "Lead the way", cannot wait to start colouring her!!!

Hug, Irene

Unknown said...

Hi Mina, love this adorable card!! Those digiás are so delightful. And like you we are just freezing out beh.... off at the moment. The're talking minus 7 - 10 degrees below zero (Celcius that is!!). People are already skating on ponds here. Winter finally seems to have arrived. I can't wait for it to leave again LOL!! Hugs, Frea