Waiting .....

Goodmorning everyone, it has been a while since I (Astrid) posted, but there was of course a release of the absolutely gorgeous Puppy Love stamps, I must say .... they are stunning !!

Okay, on my card I used the lovely Cassie's Contemplation, you can find here at Funkykits :)
I love the way how she is sitting on the Weathered wood clock of Tim Holtz :)
The papers I've used are from Maja Designs, absolutely one of my favorites, love the colours !!
The image is for a change coloured with my Prisma Pencils, I am a huge fan of Copics, but this time I thought, well ... give it a try Astrid :)
I didn't use a sentiment yet, I left it empty, so I can use this card for anything :) The sentiment can be stamped on the little card in de left corner :)

For now I only can say .... thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend and happy crafting !!

hugs Astrid xxx

2 comments:

Shazza said...

beautiful card Astrid x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty card, love the clock face
Lindsay xx