Sunday Showcase.

Good Morning Sugar Lovers!

I really enjoyed last Sunday's post...dedicated to the gorgeous Bella Bunting. She is my all time favourite Sassy stamp. This week on the Sugar Nellie group on Facebook, Maria requested a post dedicated to another Sassy stamp...Little Light Of Mine.
So I had a nosey around to see what I could find...


Maria created a beautiful tag which made a Christmas gift so much more special :)


Dena created this card for a spotlight on the Simply Sassy blog. I adore these colours and Dena's colouring is always awesome.


This fabulous Christmas card was made by Fiona. I love these non traditional colours.


Another beautiful card made for a spotlight on the Sassy blog, this time by Katja.


I love this card from Sweetie Kiki, these colours are my idea of heaven, beautiful blues and browns.


And a gorgeous Christmas card from Sweetie and DT girly Pat.

Do you have an absolute favourite Sugar Nellie stamp? I know, I know..that's just too much of me to ask you to pick a favourite :)
If you want to make a suggestion for a showcase - for a stamp, or a blogger, or just a suggestion in general for my Sunday posts - just leave it in a comment.
I aim to please :)

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow what stunning cards. xx

Janette said...

Morning Elaine, These are all just gorgeous and it's amazing how 1 image can look so different....a brilliant showcase again.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

This is a lovely idea: seeing the same stamp coloured with different media (should that be mediums - that's a grammatical knot & a half!!) & used in different ways/styles is so encouraging. Thanks for your searching & sharing the fruits Elaine.
Paula (PEP)

Irene said...

As always so amazing what different paper and LO does with an image!

Irene

Maria Therese said...

Oh I ♥ This sweetie ♥♥♥

Shazza said...

faboolus!!!!!!!!
these are all gorgeous Elaine x