A TRIP TO THE PARK WITH FIFI..........!

Morning all.....!

Oooh why does the weekend go far to quickly??...feels like I have just blinked and it disappeared..lol...!

Anyway....it's Vicky here today...and I have one of the new stamps from the "Puppy Love Collection" to showcase. So this is wee Fifi...and she is having a "Trip To The Park" with her delightful doggies...

and here she is...


 I have teamed Fifi with some lovely Nitwit papers... the flourish is from the Fancy Tag collection from Spellbinders...and the giant flower is from Prima..


 I have coloured her with Spectrum Noirs, Flexmarkers, Chalks & Prisma Pencils for shading...


And a Side View...

 the sentiment is from Pink Petticoat and the bull dog clip is from Tim Holtz..and I have followed the fabulous sketch over at The Sugar Bowl too...by the lovely Erika...

So don't forget to check out the new collection...it's sooooo darn cute...!

So that's all from me...thank you so much for looking...and for more details please pop over to my blog here..

have a lovely day...and happy crafting...!

big hugs Vicky xx

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, so love these new images.

Janette said...

Vicky she is gorgeous, fab card.xx

Unknown said...

gosh she is so lovely love the colours hugs sassy

SAP users email list said...

Super Cool !! Had a Lovely Day Out.

Shazza said...

very sweet x

Julye said...

Fab card Vicky and love all the details and my kinda colours too thanks for sharing.