Babies Delight

Good Morning Sugar Addicts! I (Jane) hope you are having a good week so far, did you enjoy the hop at the weekend? It was fab wasn't it! I cannot stop playing with the new stamps and the 'Babies delight' image I have used for my Projects today is one of my favourites from the new release, she is simply adorable!


 I stamped the image onto white cardstock and coloured her in with Promarkers to match the stunning My Mind's eye Love Me  papers. I layered all the papers for my card onto pale blue card and then stitched around the edges with pale pink thread. The image was added to a scalloped square cut with a Nestabilities die. The sentiment I used is a rub on by Melissa Frances.  I layered up all the elements of my card after I had wrapped the base layer with gingham bias binding and then added a bow topped with a cute heart button from my stash. I finished with lots of lovely flowers in gorgeous pastel colours. I had been saving a lovely pink box we got from the Waitrose pastry counter and decided to decorate it to make a matching gift box.


I coloured the image so it was identical to the card image and used similar papers layered onto blue card to cover all sides of the box. I added a lovely big bow to the front of the box to cover a join in the papers as I was trying to use up the scraps. The flowers I have used come from lots of different shops but if you are looking for similar flowers head over to Wild Orchid Crafts where there is a great selection.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, hugs pops x

Welmoed said...

Beautiful!
Love your card
love your colouring
with these soft colours
love the stamp

Welmoed

Kerttu said...

Ahh such a gorgeous box:) Beautiful papers and image♥

hugs Kerttu