Pippi Longsocks and Co.

Hello there all you sugar lovers!! Did you get a chance to hop this past weekend? I did...and I can say, I had the best time! The new "Puppy Love" stamps are absolutely adorable...and the Sugar Nellie DT made them come alive in their gorgeous projects!! If you haven't had a chance to place your order for the new stamps...you'll want to pop on over to Funky Kits HERE and do just that!!

Alrighty then...I have a fun new DT card to share with you today! It's another Valentine...albeit a bit non-traditional...since I used pink and blue!

Isn't she so stinkin' cute?! Her name is "Pippi Longsocks"...and she has a sweet little green froggy friend! They both have a bit of attitude, don'tcha think?! Pippi is part of the Fairy Glen collection of Home Grown Sugar Nellie stamps. You can find her at Funky Kits HERE.

I'm dedicating this post to my sweet friend, Elaine, who has a total "thing" for Pippi Longsocks!! hehe! I must admit, Pippi and her friend have stolen my heart too!

The image was colored with Copics...and these gorgeous DPs are actually digital DPs from Bearly Mine Designs (Peach collection). If you'd like more info on this card as well as a peek at a few more photos (including the "surprise" sentiment), please pop on over to my blog HERE.

Have a great, sugar-filled week! Hugs.
Pat

7 comments:

Kizzy said...

Ohh what a beauty!! She is so cute. Want it! Want it!
Hugs Kizzy

Janette said...

Pat this is stunning, oh I just love this little cutie.xx

Shazza said...

beautiful!!!!!!! I just LUVS Pippi x

Daniele said...

awwwww this is so darn cute
hugs

Elaine said...

Stunning Pat, as always.
And a Pippi too!!! What could be more perfect?

I love the pink and blue colour combo and expertly embellished.

Hugs Elaine xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun thisis beautiful love that colour scheme and your colouring is wonderful, might just have to go any buy that stamp now.
Huggles
Jacs xx

Christine L said...

I'm with Elaine on the Pippi addiction..... and you've done her so proud! Beautiful card..
Hugs
Christine x