I'm In Pieces...For Paper Piecing!

Good Morning!

You must all really love the newest release of stamps, Puppy Love, judging by all the amazing cards I've seen in blogland. Our customers and fellow Sugar Addicts really are the best :)

Today sees a new challenge on the Sugar Bowl, with a sketch and an optional theme to follow if you so wish.
Paper piecing is something else I really love...it's nice and easy to do and always looks fab. I am  looking forward to seeing all the entries into this challenge.


Sugar Mama Gayle has used a stamp from the newest release, Babies Delight. I love the lilac with the bright yellow, very eye catching, and just look at that cute spotty bunny! A perfect card for a sweet little girls birthday.



Lilian has had a little break from the Sugar Bowl, but I'm very pleased to report that she is back in action again...I've missed you Lils...and your awesome colouring!
Lilian has brought the yummy Let Them Eat Cake image to life with her perfect colouring and fab paper piecing.




Cathy has inked up an older image, this is the Manga stamp Dress Up Games. I always love to see the older stamps being shown some love...brilliant paper piecing and beautiful colours.


I think paper piecing really helps to tie a card together perfectly. It also uses up scraps of paper and it reduces the amount of colouring which is great if you are short on time.
So get your entries in and maybe your name will be picked at random to win some Sugar :)

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I definitely do not paper piece enough! These examples really show what you mention Elaine - the unity that the technique can bring to a creation.
Paula (PEP)

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous work, in awe of your colouring talent, love them all.