New Challenge #23



Do you know that Sugar Nellie stamps have their own challenge blog, its been going a long time now and gives away lots of candy, not one stamp but at least 6 stamps in each prize, yes we know you have a sweet tooth :)



Challenge 23 is up and Judy has made this sketch for you all to follow. Each time the "sweeties" take it in turn to host the challenge, giving you a wide choice of styles to be inspired by.
A huge thank you to Gayle and her Sweeties for keeping the Challenge blog fresh and fun.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

If I want to take the challenge, do I have to use your stamps? I haven't been able to afford them, as I live on a fixed income. But I do love them all!

weekend-crafter said...

Oh I love playing in the Sugarbowl Blog, never seen to win mind you, but hey it's the taking part that counts :-)

The cards that the DT provide us with are just out of this world and a great inspiration to me, thanks xox

Karen

Kim. said...

These challenges are the best I have not playing that long but I love them. The sketches are always great and the added extra gives that little extra interest to your projects.
Kim xXx