Mice to see you



Are they not adorable, when I first seen these mice they were in black and white and quite stunning in a simple way and because there was no colour I felt they were a bit more masculine. Men so difficult  to craft for as we all like to play with cute flowery cards, not what a Man wants to see, pink and frilly, not on a card anyway ;) So Bubble and Squeak and Room to Bloom can both be found HERE.

Some sell out stamps will be back soon and I am sure that there is plenty of sweet rubber to keep you all busy colouring in.

The DT and guest all have more stamps to play with so keep an eye open for new creations.

Candy winners all claimed their sweet prize and they all went in the post today.

I will be back soon with some more sweet inspiration for you all, take care.

Karen

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Don't the grapes look different in these? These really caught my eye amongst the new stamps as they're just a bit different.
Take care with all you're up to too.
Paula (PEP)

Mau xx said...

They are just adorable, so cute and as you say will make a mans card equally as well. xx Love all the cards, they show them off brilliantly xx

Wiccababe said...

those drunken mice are on my list - just waiting for the furry friends one to come in
Debz
x

Lorraine said...

i adore these mice i so need to treat myself to this one the cards are amazing xx