AUTUMN KIT......

Morning all....

Hope you are all well on this Monday...and you all had a super weekend...!

Today I'm sharing an older Sugar Nellie Stamp...and it's from The Autumn Kit 2009....and me thinks it's just perfect for this time of year....and boy the wind is blowing today...


This sweet image is from the Autumn Kit..

and it's available from from Funky Kits


Close up of image

So for more details about the items I have used please pop over to my blog here....

So I hope you you all have a lovely day...and you like my first card for Sugar Nellie....

Big hugs Vicky xx


7 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥

Debs M said...

Gorgeous, well done on your first post x

Cor* said...

Gorgeous! i adore these colors together !

Janette said...

Hi Vicky, Like all your cards this is gorgeous, beautiful image so beautifully coloured...you done good..lol..xxxxxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I like your brown & blue combination with the papers & the way your have coloured those leaves is striking. This makes me think of the brown autumnal leaves against a blue sky - very Septemberyish.
Paula (PEP)

Pat said...

Hi Vicky!! Gorgeous card, darlin'...I love this image...and your coloring is stunnnnnning!! Love the colors you chose...just yummy!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Vicky - love this older image. Great first post!!
Hugs
Denise xx