And they lived Happily Ever After...

Good Morning Sugar Addicts! Love is definitely in the air in Crafty Blogland now as it is the 1st of February and Valentine's day is only a couple of weeks away. I love making Valentine's Day cards and always end up with a basket full of soppy cards so I thought I would stay with the Love theme this week and make a Wedding card using one of my Favourite Sugar Nellie images. This adorable couple image is called 'Happily Ever After' and it is available here from Funky Kits. It really is such a perfect Wedding Day stamp!


I made a card using some gorgeous Fancy Pants Designs papers. I love the flowery paper and it looks lovely against the plain aqua cardstock. I added some stitching around the edges of my layers and die cut some circles to create a topper for my cute couple to sit on. I wrapped some velvet ric rac and some aqua satin ribbon around the layers before adding them to my card.


I stamped the image onto bright white card and then coloured it in with various shade of brown and aqua Promarkers adding some pearls to the Bride's headdress. I added lots of lovely flowers and a stamped sentiment which was mounted onto a scalloped die cut circle. The bow tied from vintage seam binding is hiding a tear where I changed my mind about the placing of the flowers! I also added some tiny pearls, buttons and a small pearl pin as a finishing touch.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

PurpleHat said...

Fantastic card....so luv it :)
Jx