Happy Valentines Day - My first Sugar Nellie love...

Hi everyone its my turn, Mina, to show you some Sugar, I wanted to show you the stamp that was my first Sugar Nellie love and made me totally addicted to the House of Sugar...there is a real softness and gentleness about Kathy Hare Designs stamps, I love the faces and the way this beautiful little boy is hugging his teddy is so lovely...the stamp is called Worried

I coloured him in monochrome to match the stunning Prima papers, I think it suits him don't you...I would love to know which stamp started your addiction to Sugar Nellie if you would like to tell me...all the details of my card are on my blog...Enjoy your day everyone
Mina xxx

7 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina, how adorable this image is! and you made a gorgeous card with it as always! hope your dad's ok?

XxJULESxX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie M said...

Aw Mina - that is gorgeous. I remember you using that stamp before, so beautiful and such a gentle little boy. I first got into Sugar Nellies for the Gorjuss Girls, then I loved their Mangas too.

Julie x

Gina K said...

This image was one of my first favorites, too. I love the monochrome on him!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a beautiful image and your coloring is perfection! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Sandy said...

I love this - you have done one fantastic job!
Sandy

Ivonne said...

Gorgeous card, so elegant! Hugs, Ivonne