Christmas Puppets

Morning everyone and hope that you're having a lovely relaxing Saturday. This is Michele here today and I'd like to share with you a card that I've made using one of the adorable new DIGI images that is available at Funky Kits.



The adorable image is called 'Christmas Puppets' and I've coloured it using promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.

The DP is called Winter Blues and I've inked the edges using distress inks.

The snowflakes were cut out using dies and then I distressed them using the rough side of a normal kitchen sponge and then used my aquamarkers to give them a vintage/shabby look.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card michel, the image is gorgeous, kate x

Mojca said...

Waaaaaw beautiful coloring and just love the digi image. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

wow how stunning is this i love the pastel colours its so soft and has a majic about it superb hugs sassyxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card!