The Best Gift For All

Hello sweet friends.  Today I am sharing a card using one of our newest digis ...
 
 


I love all of our new digis and I know so many of you were happy to see that they were all about the boys!  I colored this sweet boy and his puppy with copics and colored pencils, and added some Glamour Dust on his hat and the snow.  I embossed my backing paper with a snowflake folder and then added some snowflakes with little pearls.  Then I added some ribbon, a bow, and a jingle bell.  The sentiment is from the Crafty Impressions Warm Winter Wishes set.  You can find this little cutie and our other new digis over at Funky Kits.  Since my grandson just recently got a new dog I think this will be my Christmas card to him this year.
 
Thank you so much for visiting.  I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

Mojca said...

totally gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful image, lovely card, kate x

scrappymo! said...

This card is very striking. The crisp look of the red snowflakes on the embossed white backgound is just great!!!
Cute image!