Fairy Birthday....

Good Morning everyone!

Yahoo...the schools are back!! lol! Well in Soctland anyway!! As you read this i will have put my youngest two out the door and on my way to see my gorgeous Neice, Ava, as she starts her first day of school. 

So, I decided to use one of the gorgeous Scrapberry Stamps today. This one is called Fairy Birthday
You can buy her from the Funky Kits Store!


I have coloured my fairy using Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils. My papres are My Minds Eye, Lost and Found. I used my Tim Holtz Rosettes Die adding a little Marianne Design Flourish.
I added a few buttons with twine, lace, ribbon and some little pearls to finish my card.


Another quick reminder about the "Furry Friends" competition that is running through-out this month. Check out the "Competition Tab" HERE!
The prize is a colouring class from Kit and Clowder!! Wow!!

Thanks for stopping by! Fi will be here tomorrow with some more inspiration!
Hugs
Lynne xx

1 comment: