Peek a boo birthday...






Good morning Sugar fans, it's Fi here with your Wednesday post!

Today I am sharing with you one of my favourite stamps and coloured in my favourite colour combination..this little cutie is available from the Funky Kits store....here!




For todays card I have used Peek a Boo Birthday and coloured her with copics this time. The papers are digi papers from The Sweet Shoppe...I love these ones, they are just my kind of colours.  I layered them onto card and added some pearls made with my pearl pen to the corners of the layers.  I finished with a mix of handmade a pre made flowers.

Remember there's still time to enter our competition for that fabulous winners prize...the details on how to enter can be found on the competition tab above.

Please also remember we are having a DT call over at The Sugar Bowl...do you want to be a sweetie?  Then check it out!!


Pop back tomorrow for another wee SN post!!

Fi
x