Shaken Not Kissed

Happy New Year Sugar Fans
I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Year.
Well it's onto my 1st card of 2015. For Christmas my hubbie bought me some Derwent Inktense Pencils, so I thought I would practice on this little cutie. It was my 1st attempt with the pencils and a bit of an experiment, but I was so happy with the results I thought I would make her into a card. I hope you like it!   
The rubber stamp is called 'Shaken Not Kissed' and it's available from Funkykits. At the mo she's on sale for £2 - so grab her quick! You can find it here. 
 
 
I matted and layered patterned cardstock onto my card base along with a pretty die cut border. I stamped my image onto watercolour cardstock and using my Inktense pencils I coloured her in. My finished picture was mounted onto a die cut scalloped rectangle and added to my card. To finish off I added a die cut flower, leaves, hearts and a stamped and die cut sentiment on which I added silver leaf to the lettering.
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group) and show off your lovely creations - we'd love to see them.
 
Or why not enter our monthly challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - we always have great prizes on offer.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

I have got so much to catch up on when the laptop is finally fixed so taking the opportunity to start here while I have a few minutes before work. Wow hun, great use of those Intense, such bright colours, and what an absolutely gorgeous card. I think you need to share out some of that talent of yours! Hugs xx