Basik 'For You'

Good morning everyone!

Janine here to share another card with you today. I thought I would use one of the fab new stamp sets from Scrapberry called 'For You' - the set is available from Funkykits here. There are more cute stamps in the range which are definitely worth checking out (these are also available from Funkykits).



To make my card, I created my own portrait card base from an A4 sheet of white card cut in half. I die cut a rectangular frame using 2 dies which I then mounted on top of some patterned paper. The cat was stamped and coloured with Derwent Inktense Pencils and cut out. My finished cat, die cut 'thought' bubble and hillside were added to the frame; this was then added to my card base using foam tape to add a little dimension. To finish, I added a few holographic sequins.
 
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see some sweet inspiration from
our fab Design Team.
 
Why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group) and show off your lovely creations - we'd love to see them.
 
Or why not enter our monthly challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - we always have great prizes on offer.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Janine this is so cute. Thanks for inspiration and twisting my arm (finally) to get these great stamps x