Cherry ---

Good morning everyone!

Janine here to share another card with you today on this cold and frosty morning.

I decided to use one of the new clear stamp sets from Scrapberry - this set is called 'Cherry' and it's available from Funkykits here.  She's so gorgeous - I have to admit I think all the rabbits in the collection are very cute, even the boys. :)  They're also a really good size to work with and stamp beautifully even on watercolour card. I've coloured my image with my Derwent Inktense Pencils - which I love btw. 

 
 
To make my card I used a 5" x 5" base card and matted and layered it with patterned cardstock. I stamped my image onto watercolour cardstock and using my Inktense pencils I coloured her in. My finished picture was then die cut and mounted onto another die cut square, which I then added to my card base. To finish off I added a few die cut flowers, pearls and a gem.

For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see some sweet inspiration from
our fab Design Team.
 
Why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group) and show off your lovely creations - we'd love to see them.
 
Or why not enter our monthly challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - we always have great prizes on offer.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Janine what a beautiful card I love the image as she's adorable and she would make a great easter card. xx

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Daniele said...

gorgeous card, loving the colouring
hugs