Hey Little Birdie

Happy Sunday! This is Jeanette and I wanted to share this fun shaker card with you.

This is the card I made when I was entering the last DT call and I hadn’t ever shared it here on the blog with you. The digital image I used is called Hey Little Birdie.

The image was colored with Copic markers and the background was sponged on with Distress inks. I think the sequins that create the shake portion of my shaker card look quite nice paired up with the image. I bought these sequins over at the local $ store. Quite the bargain :)

I had taken some photos at different angles and in different states of being shaken!

hey little birdie

DSC_8962 copy

 

DSC_8961 copy

 

This image and many more can be found over at:

Thanks so much for swinging by and have a lovely day/evening :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo