Scrapberry's 'Berry'

Hello Sugar Fans! 
 
It's Janine here with my Wednesday post.

I hope you are all well and have enjoyed the summer....erm!  I'll move on shall I...well for my card this week I've used one of the stamps from Scrapberry range of stamps called 'Berry' cute which are available from Funkykits. 

You can see all the Scrapberry range HERE.



I used a small MDF rectangle which I covered with patterned paper, and inked around the edges. I stamped my cute rabbit onto my colouring cardstock, coloured her with Copic pens and fussy cut her out.

To the plaque I added stamped and cut out flowers, punched out leaves, a die cut sentiment and a few hearts along with a strip of lace and a piece of ribbon. The finished rabbit was added using some foam tape to give it a little extra dimension.  To finish off I added a little glitter, and a few pearls and a sprinkling of sequins.

For full details of everything I've used and did, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

big Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: