Simply Sassy - Tiffany

- Hello Sugar Fans -

Hi it's Janine here and today is my last card and post for the Sugar Nellie Design Team. 
 
After losing my step-dad a few weeks ago I felt I needed a fresh start with a couple of things. So after thinking long and hard I made the decision to step down. I feel sad to leave as everyone at Sugar Nellie towers are wonderful and I've had an amazing time, made lots of friends and played with fantastic stamps.

I wish Karen and the Sugar Nellie girls all the very best for the future. I look forward to seeing you all in blogland as I will still be about making and creating.

So onto my last Sugar Nellie Design Team card  - for my card this week I've chosen to share with you my very first one, which is perfect timing  as it's Simply Sassy week. The digi stamp is called 'Tiffany' and she's so pretty.

This stamp and lots of other Simply Sassy digi stamps are available to buy from Funkykits.


 
 I matted a my card blank with coloured card and pretty patterned paper, then added a cream border strip right across the centre. I printed the digi stamp directly on colouring card and coloured her in Copic pens, then hand stamped flowers and leaves around her. The completed topper was then matted onto more coloured card and added to the card base. .
 
To finish off I added a sentiment, handmade flowers, a couple of hat pins plus a few pearls.
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148
For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our Design Team. You can also find us on our facebook page (search for Official Sugar Nellie Group), and we also have a Pinterest board. 

Big Hugs

x Janine x
 
 

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So sad to see you leave the Sugar Nellie Design Team Janine. You have been such an integral part of the team and your creations for Sugar Nellie were always so inspiring. Wishing you luck and love and that you find the space you need to heal from recent sadness. Big hugs, Wends xoxoxo