Aviator...

Good morning everyone, Mina here, well when I say here I'm not technically here I'm away on a little trip for my anniversary but thanks to the help of some blogger technology its my turn to show you some sugary cuteness (does that make sense?, well it did to me lol)...how gorgeously cute is this Aviator, look at his little bee friend...as always I coloured him with distress inks and loved the colours of the paper I just had to use it for him...all the details are on my blog as always...whatever your up to today I hope you have a brilliantly sunny one
Mina xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super cute. I love this card. This is so sweet.

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Mina , cute image and I love the colours Hugs Elaine

Denise said...

Lovley cute card x d

Ann said...

Adorable, love your coloring with him.