SHERBET PIP WEEK ~ HONEY PIP......

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and this week it's all about the Pips...! All this week myself and the rest of the girls will be showcasing the beautiful Sherbet Pips...and I have chosen the gorgeous Honey Pip to play with...and isn't she just so perfect for this time of year..!


I have used my Flexmarkers to colour...a little chalk for her cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading..


A close up of this sweetie...and you can see I have added some Stardust Stickles for added bling...!


...and a side view..

The papers are from MME "Howdy Doody", the dies are from Memory Box  and the Butterflies are punched out using a Tonic Punch...for more details please pop over to my blog here..

So I hope you like my wee card...and don't forget to pop over all week to see the girls beautiful creations too..

thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day..

big hugs Vicky xx

20 comments:

Unknown said...

aw she is adorable..love the peachy with the aqua/blue super colouring fabulous job..hugs sassyx

Unknown said...

This is Adorable.
I love her and you did a great job.
Thanks for sharing.
hugs

Irene said...

Wonderful card in gorgeous colours and Pip is the star!

Irene

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love the Pips and don't have this one bu she is gorgeous. Fab card too.

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

this is fabulous Vicky, love love love it

Ali x

Hlora said...

This is such a fun card.

Vipera said...

beautiful card! love the colors and girl look so sweet! )

Welmoed said...

Honey Pip looks beautiful in this colours! Gorgeous card you made with this cute stamp!

Welmoed

Unknown said...

Adorable, she must go onto my wishlist, fabulous card xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Vicky this is adorable. I love the colours and your papers, just fabulous.
hugs
Dawn xx

Janet said...

She's such a cutie! Love that butterfly on the side.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's gorgeous! Love your dies and pretty colour combo too!

Pami said...

This is so pretty Vicky! I love the Memory Box die as well! Gorgeous! Pami x

Frouwke said...

oh how sweet she is! Beautiful.

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is adorable, lovely image and so beautifully coloured.
Kim xXx

yvon said...

She is gorgeous and so is your coloring.
Hugs, Yvon

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Vicky she is so adorable!! Love your colouring and the beautiful papers :)

Pat said...

So adorable! I do love me some Pips! Brilliant colors and coloring!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Sassy Raggedy said...

Your card is beautiful. I love her and the colors are wonderful. Great job...sassy raggedy

ribenaruby said...

What a lovely pose! Image is super, beautifully coloured, such sweet colours. Ruby x