Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning.
I hope everyone in the UK has remembered to adjust their clocks? I know it will take weeks for my internal body clock to get used to the change!

OK, today I have a very lovely young lady to shine the Sugary Spotlight on, Lou Mac.

I have recently graduated from Northumbria University with a BSc Honours Environmental Management 2:1 Degree!!! Now comes the job hunting!! In my spare time I enjoy card making, which I generally do for occasions and to give to friends and family. I started blogging as a way to share my designs. I am in love with all things paper and crafty. Always have been in some way or another and probably always will be. I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. 


Lou definitely has her own unique style of card making and I always love seeing her creations.
This one uses the stamp Lead The Way.


This one uses the Sassy stamp Apple Of My Eye.


I've always had a big soft spot for My Friend Kitty.


Book Club teamed up with a fab sentiment....I can lose myself for days in a good book!


And of course this is the rubbery love of my life Miss Pippi Longsocks :)

Lou's cards are always so beautifully coloured and although each card has a variety of embellishments they never look cluttered, just perfectly finished. I so wish I had that knack!

Please go and pay Lou a visit but make a cuppa first, there are so many gorgeous cards to see there you could be gone a long while!
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

14 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Well done Lou! Gorgeous cards xx

Christine L said...

They all fabulous cards.... Lou is very talented!

Hugs
Christine x

cheryl said...

oh wow these are all simply stunning,love the image,s colours and amazing detail hugs Cherylx

Irene said...

Well done Lou and good luck finding a job!!!!

Irene

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations Lou - Now Pippi had to get in there somewhere Elaine.
Paula (PEP)

Janette said...

WOW Elaine, what a fab showcase, am off to explore the blog...thanks for sharing.xx

Maria Therese said...

Fantastic cards Lou!

Shazza said...

oooh what a fab collection of beautiful cards, colouring is amazing on each one, good job Lou and great choice Elaine x

Fiona said...

fab collection of cards to showcase Elaine.

well done Lou!!

Fi
x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Lou these are all AMAZING! I love seeing your work and congrats on being featured :)

Mau xx said...

Congratulations and good luck with your Job hunting, hope you get a fab position somewhere xxxx
Love your creations, they are beautiful xxxxx
Hugs mau xx

Mariska said...

Oh wow these are all gorgeous!! Don't think I've seen this lady's work before but going to check her blog now!!

Hugs,
Mariska

coops said...

huge congrats to lou.i love lou`s unique style ;D

xx coops xx

ribenaruby said...

Lots of eye candy here, wonderful job! Ruby x