Sweet Success

Hello sugar friends, it is me (Marianne) that will show you a card today.
Have you seen Sugar Nellies new hedgehog stamps? They are all so cute, and I have made a card with the stamp called Sweet Success. You find this sweetie over at Funky Kits.

I wanted my card to be sweet and playful, and maybe with a taste of summer. To color the image I have this time used my Promarkers, and the papers are from Maja Design. I have punched out some butterflies, and the thin red edge around them I have cut by hand. For decorations I have used ribbon and buttons, and the Norwegian text says ”Happy birthday”.


I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Hugs from Marianne:)

4 comments:

Irene said...

SOOO SWEET and lovely way of using the Maja paper!!!!!

Irene

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely happy card and great image

Unknown said...

Marienne what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

Squirrel x said...

These little darlin's landed on my doormat yesterday - can't wait to play with them. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration! Sxx