Beautiful Weekend

Good morning blogger, forgive me for being late this morning, blogger is playing up and I lost my post that I scheduled last night.

It's been and is a beautiful weekend here in the North East of Scotland. Blue sky's and now
ind, perfect weather for the farmer to get ahead with his work. I have not seen him much at all, being up early to see that no young ones are being born and need help and then off in the tractor until very late at night. We have a young sheppard on the farm for the two busiest weeks and he also has two after school "helpers".

Today I wanted to show you some cards there depict spring, the Pip's are good for this with our spring release in digital, they are a super fast sugar fix.



This one is perfect for today and is Moira's entry into the SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE.
There are daffodils growing all around and even the school is having a daffodil tea next week.
I could not find a card with pip and lambs but that would have been a good one for today too.
*******

I watched Breaking Dawn part 1 yesterday, how I held out so long to watch it I do not know,
as a twilight fan I now cant wait for the final film to hit the screens.
Maybe it was the wedding scene that triggered something in my brain but for the first time I had a wedding dream and all was not good. I am sure that in the coming months I will have many more wedding nightmares as the stress builds up and time runs out.

For today, the house is quiet, everyone is outside.Bliss

I might even indulge myself and make a card as its only 3 days until the latest challenge ends.
Or I could make anything I want for the Facebook group challenge (SugarNellies).
But for now, I wish you all a beautiful Sunday.
take care
Karen

9 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous easel card. Such a sweet image and love the ribbon effect.
Diane xx

Denise said...

Fab card for mothers day like it very much x d

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. Purple and lemon always look good together. Love the fab shape too.
hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Just Gorgeous Today.
My goodness, This is so colorful and the blend of elements.
Fantastic....
hugs

Unknown said...

Karen this is gorgeous I love the shape and the lace, the image is so sweet love it all hugs Elaine

Welmoed said...

What a sweet Spring cardin those lovely colours
It is a beautiful new stamp of Pip!

Welmoed

Hlora said...

realy georgius. love the colors

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, I used this image for my Mum's Mothers day card xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love the colours of this card and all of the beautiful details :)