VINTAGE LEANNE ELLIS "WILD ROSE"

Morning all....

Vicky here today and I have the huge pleasure to showcase another gorgeous Leanne Ellis stamp...and this one is called Wild Rose...


I have teamed her up with some MME Lost and Found "Blush" papers and a fabulous rolled flower..


And I have coloured her with Flexmarkers, Promarkers, Chalks for her cheeks and Prisma Pencils for more shading...


and a side view...

For more details please pop over to my blog here..

So thank you for stopping by....and I hope you all have a lovely day..

big hugs Vicky xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Vicky,
I love the vintage look that is amazing. The rolled flower is a great touch.
Hugs

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the soft colours and fab image.

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Jane x

Marion said...

Fab card and love the vintage look.
Marion

Pat said...

Love it, Vixx!! Very vintage...and I love LeeAnn Ellis! Gorgeous coloring and design work!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Pat said...

Love it, Vixx!! Very vintage...and I love LeeAnn Ellis! Gorgeous coloring and design work!! Hugs. Pat Frank