Ribonita - Mori

Hello everyone, I hope you are all fine. It is an early spring here where I live, and it feels wonderful!And with all the new stamps from Sugar Nellie to play with, things couldn`t be better:)
If you haven`t seen them all jet, run over to Funky Kits and take a look. You will not be disappointed.


It is easy to fall in love with the new and beautiful Ribonita stamps, and sweet Mori became my favorite right away. When I inked her up she told me that she wanted to be in a sweet and girly card, so girly it is:)
 I have colored her all in pink with my Copics. The colors I have used are V000 – RV91 – RV93 – RV96. I have used pink papers, pink cardstock, pink flowers, pink pearls and a pink bow. The pink butterflies are dies from Cherry Lynn, and the borders are dies from Nellie Snellen.

I hope you liked my card, and I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Hugs from Marianne:)

6 comments:

Irene said...

Marianne you did a wonderful job with sweet Mori, it's a gorgeous girly spring card!!!

Hugs, Irene

Unknown said...

Super Cute Image. I love the colors and the way you dressed her.
hugs

Daniele said...

awwww this is so sweet love the colouring
hugs

Unknown said...

This is so pretty I love the colour palette. Well done Hugs Elaine

Pat said...

Absolutely stunning, Marianne! Gorgeous coloring and super sweet image! Of the new Ribonita girls, Mori is my fave!! Brilliant job, darlin'!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Marianne I love this! This image is one of my faves and you have coloured her up beautifully :)