True Beauty!


Wow, last week it was really spring here in Holland, but today it is again very cold.... So I sat in my scraproom and made this card for today. This time I have used Alice.. You can find her HERE at funkykits!I just adore those new ribonita girls! She has been colored with prisma pencils en copics. The papers are oldies from BoBunny -Gabrielle, but they are still my favorites! The swirl is a die from magnolia and the fence is from Unique. I thought the sentiment is just right for Alice.. she is true beauty!!

It is weekend again, so I hope the weather will be glorious again!
Wish you lots of scrapfun and enjoy!

Hugs Tiets xx
********************
Oooh wat was het heerlijk weer de afgelopen week, maar helaas sinds gisteren was het alweer een stuk kouder, maar wel ideaal om aan de freubel te gaan. Ik heb weer een Ribonita meisje gebruikt en deze keer Alice. Het papier blijft 1 van mijn favorieten nl bobunny-gabrielle.

Ik heb haar met prisma potloden en copics ingekleurd. De swirl is van Magnolia en het hekje van Unique. De tekst komt van het bijpassende stickervel van bobunny.
Het is alweer weekend en hopelijk werkt het weer weer mee en komt er weer een zonnetje.

Ik wens iedereen veel scrap plezier en geniet ervan!

Liefs Tiets xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alice is adorable.I love all the elements and the soft feminine touch.
hugs

Lim said...

WOW!!! GORGEOUS card! The stamp is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect for this card. Super cute papers and details.
Hugs,
LIM