Chicky Pip


A very happy tuesday to all of you!

It's Kathrin here with day two of our Sherbet Pips week and today I am showcasing 


She's the prefect choice to make your easter cards extra cute this year. And since she is availble as a digi stamp you can use her right after buying. 

Here's a little close up:

 
I have colored her using my Copics. The sun was shining through my window when I started the coloring and by the bright and warm light I got inspired to use light blue and yellow for that image and card.
I hand cut the little dotted egg from yellow cardstock and added some feathers since I think they are the perfect choice for decorating easter cards. 

I like the more cleaner style with these cuties but didn't want my card to look plain so I used my sewing machine to sew the papers on. The stitches add some more to the card without overloading it or taking too much attention. And I also loved the wood panel paper with this image since it reminds me of a chicken scoop... And so adding a bow from raffia to add a look like hay was the last touch I needed for this card.

So, that's it for today. Make sure you check back every day this week for more wonderful Pips cards! 
Wishing all of you a warm and sunny spring day!


15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable card. Love the egg and feather, and goreous spring colours.

Lizzy said...

A really beautiful card, love these images, the colours are so pretty. Thank you for sharing x

Unknown said...

loving the colours, copics are much more intense than my pros'

Unknown said...

love this, so sweet & gorgeous colours

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Beautifully put together

Ali x

Irene said...

Soooo cute and indeed great for this time of year!!

Irene

Pat said...

Hi Kathrin! I love this...and the feathers are the perfect touch! The yellows and blues are stunning! Hugs. Pat Frank

Unknown said...

This is so cute.
I love the colors as well.
Tis is simply adorable

Kim. said...

Aw this is such a cutie card. Love this image, it has been beautifully coloured.
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kathrin, love it, off to buy some more Sugar xxx

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie! Gorgeous colours and beautiful stitching too!

Fiona said...

wow Kathrin...fabulous!!

Fi
x

yvon said...

Oh, she is just so cute and your coloring is devine.
You did a great job on this one.
Hugs, Yvon

Astrid said...

Gorgeous Kathrin, love the beautiful colours !!

hugs Astrid xx

ribenaruby said...

Fab creation, the image is adorable! Gorgeous layering, so much to see. Ruby x