Sugar Nellie DT Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts!

Did you all enjoy the two day hop?
The DT pulled out all the stops to create their fantastic cards to showcase our new images at their very best.
As I said on Thursday, I think there is something for everyone in this release.

We saw the introduction of the new artist Carla, I love these images! I love all the detail on their clothes and their beautiful faces.


Pat's  gorgeous card uses the image Mori.


Astrid has used the stamp Lolitta.

We also had some new additions to the Sherbet Pips, but this time they are available as digi images, just in time for all your Easter cards.


Anita has used Chicky Pip.


Marianne has used Barrow Pip.

And there are also some hedgehogs, super cute and perfect for those pesky boys!


Tiets used the stamp Striker.


And Vicky used the stamp Aviator.

These are just a few of the amazing cards from the DT.
I hope you all enjoyed the hop as much as I did...and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the blogs...there is some random candy to be won!

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

14 comments:

Jolara said...

great cards !!! Hugs joyce

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i had so much fun these two day's
and what a gorgeous creations i've seen, my compliments to the sweet DT ladies, well done to all
my favorite one is lolita, i just love her hair and she's so pretty
thanks for the two day's of inspirations
hugs angelique

Mau xx said...

A great boost to my Sugar Levels :)
loved all the creations and the new images are fabulous. Glad the Pips are going Digi too xxxxx
Happy Sunday xx

Marion said...

Hi Elaine,
Enjoyed the hop very much and love the shocased cards.
hugs
Marion

Unknown said...

These are fabulous what lovely creations
Hugs Elaine

Heide said...

Thanks for the fun hop over the last 2 days. It was fun, and so much great eye candy...Such a very creative DT.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards over the two days! Great job DT! x

Unknown said...

These are so cute, I love the stamps as well. Well done DT

Unknown said...

Fabulous work from the DT's and amazing new images, already bought a couple and hubby has just said I can have some more, yipee xxxx

Ingela G said...

I´ve had a great time passing by at every blog! Great cards, made with beautiful and fun stamps!
thanks Ingela

Maria said...

Beautiful cards!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Joukje said...

Beautiful creations and the new images are fabulous!!
Hugs Joukje

Irene said...

They are all soooooooooooo cute and adorable and the new images are GREAT!!!

Hugs, Irene

Paula (PEP) said...

I just didn't get a chance to do the hop so this post is a lovely catch up for me Elaine. I think the first is my favourite of these - reminds me a little of one of Sugar Nellies first images.
Paula (PEP)