Ribonita week!

As you already know we are having a Ribonita week and today it is my (Tiets) turn to show you one of the gorgeous new girls. This one is Belle, isn;t she adorable?? I've tried something different with her, so I made a vintage card.As you can see she is also perfect for that!!
I've colored her with my copics markers and the papers are from Glitz (pretty in pink) Some roses and lace on it and there is a vintage card! I hope you like it , so please leave a commend and maybe you can win some ribonita candy!!

I wish you a great weekend and lots of stamping fun!

********************

Deze week is het Ribonita week hier bij Sugar Nellie en vandaag mag ik jullie een kaart laten zien met Belle. Is ze niet geweldig!! Ik heb geprobeerd er een vintage kaartje van te maken, om zo te laten zien dat je ze voor verschillende stijlen kunt gebruiken. Het papier is van Glitz en ik heb haar met de copics ingekleurd.

Als je een reactie achterlaat, maak je kans om een leuke candy te winnen!!

Rest mij alleen nog jullie een fijn weekend toe te wensen!


Hugs Tiets

14 comments:

Fiona said...

stunning tiets!!

Fi
x

Eret said...

She is so sweet... perfect for vintage card. Really pretty card.
Eret xx

Vee said...

Belle suits the vintage look so well, just a beautiful card!
Vee xx

Unknown said...

Wow Tiets this is adorable. I love the colour combo. I love all the punchwork too.
hugs
Dawn xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tiets this is so gorgeous! Love the cute layout and that image is adorable! :)

ribenaruby said...

Wow Tiets, you've done wonderfully on your fab creations, love the vintage feel with this Ribonita image! Ruby x

Unknown said...

This is simply stunning I love it Hugs Elaine

Shazza said...

just beautiful x

Bettina L. said...

So lovely. Love the vintage look on her;) Bettina xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

She is so adorable!! I love your colouring and the beautiful details on this card :)

Maria said...

wow, she's adorable!! great card, Tiets!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow! I'm loving your new stamps ... beautiful colours and fab details too!

Unknown said...

love your creation she is a adorable image just the cutest..fabulous job hugglies sassyx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tiets WOW! The details in this are amazing. You have done such a fantastic job :)