OK...It's Official.

Spring has most definitely sprung in the UK. The weather has been glorious - even in Scotland!
I am praying that this weather lasts, as next week sees the start of the Easter holidays for the school children...and also as I've booked the week off work :)

I've been nosing around on the Sugar Bowl again...


Pami's Easter card is so pretty, using the digi image Daffy Pip. I love these warm sunshiney colours...a real 'feel good' card.


I also love the effect of colouring on Kraft, and Wenche's card is a perfect example, using the Sassy stamp Apple Of My Eye.


I spy with with my little eye something beginning with....P


Hmmmm so how did you guess I would sneak in another Pippi Longsocks card??
Am I so transparent? No, just in love :) 
This gorgeous card is Julie's entry into the Sugar Bowl challenge.

There's almost a week still left in which to enter our challenge...I hope you'll get a little inky and join us :)

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love the colors, they are amazing.
I love this image...
hugs

Angie Delarie said...

So loving these cards
Love the blog as well!
Love and Skullies
Angie Delarie

Shazza said...

stunning cards, enjoy your break, I am not off until Thursday 2.30PM :0)