Lost in Music !!

Good morning everyone, today it's my turn to post a card :)

Click on the picture for a lager view !

I've made this card with the lovely stamp Sugar Nellie - Simply Sassy - Lost in Music
The stamp will be back in stock soon !!!

The papers I have used are from Maja Design - Crea Diem, I just love these beautiful papers.
The tag on the left side is still empty, when I know to whom I send this card, I can stamp a sentiment on it :)
I've also put a tag at the top, this one is from Magnolia.

For the shape of my card, I have used a Go Kreate Die - Large frame Frilly 5, this Die you can also find in the shop at Funky Kits !!!!

The border around the square design paper is a Magnolia Doohickie, the swirl is also from Magnolia, the music note is from Marianne Design, and the seambinding is from the Ribbon Girls. 

I have colored the image with my Copics, what would I do without them :)

Thanks for stopping by, wish you all a lovely day and a fine weekend !!!

hugs Astrid 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow love this its just the cutest card and that image is adorably cute great lo and fab colours hugs sassyx

Mau xx said...

This is adorable Astrid love the choice of colours and a super image xx