Faye and Freddie!

Happy Monday all you Sugar lovers! Pat Frank here with a new Sugar Nellie card to share with you all!

 
I just love this Sugar Nellie stamp. It's "Faye & Freddie" (I'm pretty sure that Faye is the fairy...and Freddie is the frog!) This stamp is from the Home Grown Collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. You can find it HERE at Funky Kits. Care for a peek at the inside?


I'd like to thank my sweet friend and Sugar Bowl DT sistah, Elaine, for these delicious DPs and lace! You are the BEST, sugar! The image was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. If you'd like more info on this card as well as a peek at a few more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE.

And...that's it for me. Hope you have a fabulous week! Mwahhhh...
Pat

11 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

An adorable image and wow stunning card love it
Jacki xx

Unknown said...

Wow, This is so adorable.
I am so impressed with your detailing.
hugs

Victoria said...

this is gorgeous x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Pat this is gorgeous!! Love this image and those papers go beautifully. Thanks for showcasing all of your lovely new images...I especially loved Ribonita week! They are gorgeous! hehe :)

Kreativa Kakan said...

It's adorable, both the image and the choice of papers.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

oo so dear cards
hugs,marcelline

Denise said...

What a fab image so cute x D

Shazza said...

totally gorgeous x

Daniele said...

gorgeous card
hugs

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...

big hugs Vicky xx