Bunny Pip

Good morning sweet friends.  As you know we are having a "Pip" inspiration week and now it's my turn to share one of these adorable girls with you.  I have used

     Bunny Pip




Isn't this little Bunny Pip adorable?  She's perfect for those Easter cards you might need to make.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I used some glitter paint on the flowers and the Easter egg.  There's Liquid Pearls on her necklace and Liquid Applique for the bunny's fluffy tail.  I added some flowers and butterflies with pearls because all girly cards need some bling, right?

You can find this sweet Bunny Pip and all her friends over at Funky Kits.  Be sure to stop back daily for some more Pip inspiration, and leave a comment as there just might be some yummy candy to be won.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope I've inspired you to get your fingers inky.

Hugs, Anita

16 comments:

Irene said...

The sun is shining outside but your card is just as lovely and bright, gorgeous coloured fun image!!!!

Hugs, Irene

yvon said...

Just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Yes she is adorable. I love this card

Unknown said...

dear cards
hugs ,marcelline

Janet said...

She's such a cutie! I love all the color.

Vipera said...

Oh she looks so sweet! )) I love the colors and the card is beautiful!

Olga

Bernadet said...

ooow this is such a great card.
And a sweet image.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty colours and so cute.

Welmoed said...

Beautiful Anita! Love the soft colours of the lovely Pip stamp and the great fluffy tail of the 'easter bunny'!

Welmoed

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie! Gorgeous colouring and I LOVE your bunny's fluffy tail!

Kim. said...

Oh my word this is adorable, love it.
Kim xXx

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a beautiful card... just bought four images and can't wait to color them up. Love getting your email posts!

Unknown said...

what a fabulous card hunnie ..really lovely hugs sassyx

ribenaruby said...

Stunning colours and gorgeous happy image! Love the touch on bunny's tail. Ruby x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what a cutie! I think this Pip image is one of my faves from the new release. You've coloured her beautifully, and gorgeous LO too!

Mike said...

I dunno what's more cute the little girl or the bunny?