"Ribonita" Feature Week and candy news!

Good Morning to you all, on this fine Monday morning!

We're doing things a little differently here this week 

My mother used to say

"A change is as good as a rest!"

So today, for a change, I've decided to listen!

All this week my fabulous girls will be showing you some creations made using our new artist.

Should you decide to show our design team a little love and support throughout this week, there may just be some candy for some randomly chosen comments.

Enjoy...

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x







Happy Monday all you "Sugar" lovers! 


Pat Frank here coming to you from Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A. with something fun!! All this week we'll be "featuring" the new "Ribonita" girls...Lolita, Alice, Mori, and Belle!


And today I get to show you Belle!


Instead of a card, I decided to make a cute candle for my mother-in-law! These are so much fun to make...and super duper easy! If you'd like to make your own candle, you can find a great tutorial HERE. And...if you'd like a peek at a couple more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE.


And...that's it for me. Please be sure to return each day this week when you'll get to see more projects by my talented Sugar Nellie Design Teamies featuring these cutie patootie "Ribonita" Girls!

Hugs,
Pat

26 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous project, I love the colours. I'm off to take a look at the tutorial now!
hugs
Dawn x

Lisa said...

WOW, looks beautiful xx

Uta said...

This candle looks so great. Love the image on it and the way how it colored.

Hugs, Uta

Margreet said...

Fab candle with this gorgeous Ribonita girl!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Super awesome job
Hugs

Irene said...

Candles are soooo cozy but lightning this special and gorgeous one would be unforgiveable!!!!

Irene

Milliesmarvels said...

This is gorgeous! The image is so beautifully coloured!
Jane
x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a super great idea
and it looks gorgeous sweetie
the image is fabulous hunni
hugs angelique

Welmoed said...

A beautiful present for your mother-in-law! Great to see a tutorial of it!

Welmoed

Janet said...

I'm in love with this image! I love how her hair flares out. So cute!

Lau W said...

Love candles ! yours is a beauty, so nice colors, this girl is so pretty !
xxx

Shazza said...

Pat this is gorgeous, such vibrant colours x

Lily Anuska said...

Beautiful coloring and love how you decorate the candle. Thanks for tutorial. Lily Anuska

Kim. said...

Beautiful image and coloured so pretty.
Kim xXx

yvon said...

This looks fabulous. I really should make one too.
Hugs, Yvon

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous candle PAt, love it

Ali x

Anita said...

Pat, this is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully colored and decorated. I'm sure your mil will love it. I've always wanted to try one of these so I'm off to check out the tutorial.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

I'm sure your MiL will love this ... although she could never light it! Your image is coloured beautifully. I'm off to look at the tutorial - thanks for sharing. Helen x

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely gorgeous gift for your MIL Pat, stunning image with fab colouring..love the lace detail at the base! Ruby x

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab pressie, love your new image!

Fiona said...

wow Pat...this is fab!! I would never of thought of using an image to decorate a candle...so clever!!

Fi
x

Marjorie said...

This is just so gorgeous hun, and what a lovely image..would not have thought to put one on a candle..my granddaughter would love something like this...stunning!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Astrid said...

Wowwwww Pat, this is amazing, love it !!!

hugs Astrid xx

Julie's Blog said...

This is great! This little Belle looks like she stepped straight out of the Swiss Alps and reminds me of Heidi :D I have attempted to make these candles a number of times and somehow always manage to melt the candle :( ... Love this ... Julie :D

Anonymous said...

I love it! What did you use to color her? Copics? Thanks!

Hlora said...

Absolutely breathtakingly!