I'm Going Dotty!

Today there is a new challenge over on the Sugar Bowl, with a fab sketch off Sweetie Cathy and an optional theme of 'Spots and Dots'.


Cathy has used an older image, Woodland Fairy, for her card. Very spotty and dotty Cathy :)


I adore Lilian's cards. Lilian always thinks outside the box, as this card perfectly demonstrates. She has followed the sketch but made this gorgeous circular card with the stamp Delia.
Of course, it also helps that Lils colouring is pretty awesome!


And finally...what a striking card from Pat (sorry I can't find the stamp at Funky Kits)
I love the red and white colour combo...very eye catching.

There's almost a fortnight to get your entry in and maybe you will be the one picked at random to win some Sweet Scottish rubber.

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

My age is beginning to show - I remember the older images being released. Love the last one - all those colours & those buttons with the flowers are just spot on (ooops).
Paula (PEP)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Thanks for sharing all of these! They are all so fabulous...love the creativity of each one :)

Pat said...

Gorgeous creations by my DT Sweeties!! Oh...Elaine...the stamp I used is called "Artist Betty" and can be found at Funky Kits in the Homegrown Collection! Adorable, huh?! Thanks for your kind comments on my card, sweet sistah! Hugs! Pat Frank

Lynne in NI said...

Stunning cards, TFS!