Busy times


one adorable card from Judy

sncloseup
and another from Donalda

As today was the first day back at work for most of us, I did not get to the HOS and I know that Mark was super busy packing up the holiday sale orders and getting those off in the post. His next job is to get those adorables online for you, we have waited a long time from these, I first had a peek at the sketches back in the summer, remember the summer, no I don't blame you either can I!
I expect there to be a large delivery of rubber waiting for me when I eventually get to work late tomorrow morning. So as soon as these are packed Mark can have them too.
That makes Funkykits a busy place again this weekend with not only digi's,{ an instant sugar fix }
but also Simply Adorable faces & Leanne Ellis arty stamps
ooppp lets not  forget four new Soft Centres for all those men's cards and more :)

Tomorrow we launch the new SIMPLY SASSY blog and the special DT who will inspire and teach
you lots of new sassy styles. If you would like to know who's a sassy girl, come back and see us tomorrow.
Until then take care and keep inking
Karen

13 comments:

Victoria said...

I can't wait to buy these I am saving xmas money for them x

Shazza said...

oooh I will be back tomorrow to get some Sassy inspiration x

Maria Therese said...

Yaaaaaaaaay for tomorrow!!

joanne said...

I feel like it has been forever...Just 1 more day!!!!

cardmaking bird said...

Seriously looking forward to the Sassy reveal tomorrow!!! Yay!! Marie x

Paula (PEP) said...

This is going to be very interesting. Now Soft Centres for men........ now I'm intrigued, I've got a request for men cards & was trying to figure how to use my Sugar Nellies. Looking forward to the Arty Leanne Ellis too...... oh I can see my January pennies disappearing fast.
Take care with all you're going to be doing & don't forget to sleep!
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Ali Watson said...

I'm Stalking FK lol got my sleeping bag out and I'm front of the queue :D

Loving the girls creations with these so far.

Looking forward to the Sassys tomorrow too.

Exciting times

Ali x

Kate said...

SO excited, can't wait to see the Sassy blog!

** Kate **

Carol Hurlock said...

These Adorables are just the most awesome images. I am thrilled they will be available as digis! Can't wait! Thanks for the update.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Gorgeous work with the new images ladies. SO very inspiring.
Hugs
Tanya

Wiccababe said...

no rest for the wicked eh Karen? boy you must've been really evil in your last life lol
Debz
x

Kim. said...

These cards are absolutely adorable, I think these images are going to fly out of the hos.
Kim xXx

bissecat said...

I love this little girl.I so lovely..