Wednesday whip round



A first card from JULS as a member of DTg, here she has used the stamp of Faith along with some lovely spring colours. I do see a difference between rubber and digi images of these SIMPLY ADORABLE'S, and of course the digi's are very much dependent of your printer and settings. A big thank you to Juls for sending me this, I am sure she has many more project on her blog, pop over and give her a warm welcome to the Sugar Nellie Family.

A peek from ALISON of one of the new SIMPLY SASSY stamps which could be available this weekend.


And a stunning card from JUDY using the new arty stamps from LEANNE ELLIS

Remember that all our DT have links on the right. Along with the SIMPLY SASSY BLOG which is just buzzin with great ideas and projects, the girls are doing a brilliant job of managing the post and project between them under the watchful eye or Maria.

I notice our followers us up to almost 1500, WOW I can not believe that the ramblings of on dyslexic Scottish wife is of any interest to anyone while less that amount, you must all visit for the beautiful cards our team make inspired by the  amazing artwork our artist produce, or is it the bad spelling that gives you a giggle now and then?

It is a long time since we gave away some candy but as soon as that number reaches 1500 I will spoil you a little :)


keep inking
Karen

7 comments:

Dena said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the Simply Sassy this weekend! Woo hoo!!!
Hope you are doing well Karen!
Dena

Wiccababe said...

Hi Karen,
I can't see Juls' card but it could just be me.
Ali does WOW so perfectly and that is a real stunner from Judy - you certainly know how to pick talent
Debz
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Neither Safari nor Firefox let me see Juls' card either. Anyhow as to your final question - it's you yourself that makes the difference, the way you pick topics, the way you put it (never mind the spelling.....typos happen all the time with blogs) & the thought behind what you are doing & a passion for doing right by artists & designers & as I said previously your real aptitude for spotting potential & understanding people..... Apologies if I'm being a bit blunt...
Much love
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Marion said...

Wow! Two fabby cards. Looking forward to seeing the new release stamps.
hugs
Marion

Julye said...

I can't see Juls card either but will pop to her blog and see if I can see it there. Can't wait for more Sassy's I'm suppose to be saving but I think I might be buying an early valentine gift for me from my hubby, he just doesn't know it yet, so please don't tell. Love your ramblings it's nice to know there are other ramblers who can't spell out there too and also have a quirky outlook on life , thankyou and please keep it up.

sugarplum said...

I couldnt see Juls' card yesterday but hurray! I can today Bet she was just as nervous as me posting her first creation Its lovely Ali is encouraging me to try simply sassy and Im already a huge fan of Judys cards they are always so original
Fi

Kim. said...

These are all beautiful, lovely to see the designs of the new design team members.
Kim xXx