Lovely in lilac


Fi has submitted her first card as a DTg, I am really pleased, this card is truly beautiful and lovely in lilac.
This Simply Adorable is a stamp and you can see how well it is coloured.


Here is a peek of another soon to be released Simply Sassy from set #4.
Pop over to there blog and see what the DT have been creating for your pleasure.

I am late posting today but we are upside down and inside out at the HOS, if you are on FB you know that
we are planning a few shows this spring and as scary as it is, we have a lot of work to put in before we are any where near ready to take Sugar Nellie on the road.

So pencil me in for the Glasgow show SECC March 3-6 and maybe
Sincerely yours if they get back to me before I get cold feet.
Now as I don't sit with lots of stock made, I need to think what ranges to take, order the rubber, pack it up, find sample cards for each stamp and make all the rest of the signs...............I might have bitten off more than I can chew!
*deep breaths,stay calm*
Karen

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card ... love these new Sassys.
You'll be fine Karen ... just take lots of rubber and enjoy selling it ... I would love to get up to SECC.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Fiona said...

Karen...I can't til the stamps are released!! Even better you are going to be at the SECC...you should get some of your followers to submit a card for each stamp...take some of the pressure off!!

Fi
x

Clare Brown said...

I wasn't planning on going to the craft show but if sugar nellie are going I might just change my mind.

clare x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Trying out new things is one way to ensure growth. Good Luck, and yes breathing really helps. Don't forget to stand up and stretch too.
Hugs
Tanya

P.S FAB cards!

Gina K said...

Great cards! Good luck with the show preparations. I don't envy you the stress, but I'm sure it will go really well. I mean, who doesn't love Sugar Nellie?!?

Juls said...

wow Fi, this is just amazing!!!! Loving the new simply sassys too...cant wait for them to come out! Hugs Juls

Paula (PEP) said...

It's a times like this I wish I could come & help - even if it's just to mind the phone for you so you can do more important things. There is a lot of work behind a show - take care of yourself & all the best with them.
Paula (PEP)http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/
I agree the lilac is stunning & the peeks of the new Sassies are looking very interesting indeed.

Wiccababe said...

Am loving Fi's colouring and of course lilac is always a winner with me too
you'll get on great at the shows - so take plenty of stock
Debz
xx

Welmoed said...

Beautiful cards! lovely stamps!

Welmoed

Erika said...

Fab cards, loving the new stamps.
You'll have a great time at the SECC but don't forget the paper bag, just in case!! LOL

Shazza said...

brilliant cards, love the new ranges Karen. Good luck with SECC
x

tiggertastic said...

wow wee amazing colouring amazing style just everything sits perfectly in your cards


Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog